Australia’s Manuka Honey MGO1500+ 250g
Naturally Northern Rivers Australia’s Manuka Honey MGO1500+ 250g
Laboratory tested MGO1500+
(Equivalent to NPA 28+ rating or ULF 28+ rating) - HIGHEST RATING & EXTREMELY RARE PREMIUM MEDICINAL HONEY
Naturally Northern Rivers Australia team has hand selected this amazing 100% purely Australia's Manuka Honey for your skin, tummy & tastebuds to enjoy!
100% Pure Australian Leptospermum species (manuka) Honey
Our happy bees in the pristine forests of Northern Rivers NSW Australia are the true heroes in this very sweet story. They collect the nectar from the Leptospermum Species (manuka) flowers and make this powerful honey for you. Our team at Australia’s Manuka carefully harvest the honey, have it independently scientifically tested for its potency and finally bottle it for your good health and enjoyment!
What does Active Honey mean?
The word ‘active’ refers to the honey’s ability to inhibit the growth of many bacteria and fungi. This ‘Activity’ or antimicrobial quality is determined by specific laboratory tests. Not all Manuka honeys are active. Choose a honey that has been tested for activity.
Australia’s Manuka Honey MGO1500+ is arguably the most powerful honey in strength and potency. It is extremely rare for our bees to make this honey so immense value is placed on its purity & efficacy in antibacterial wound & oral care.
(The higher the MGO/NPA/ULF rating, the higher the activity & efficacy)
- High in Antibacterial Activity
- High in Antioxidants
- High in Hydrogen Peroxide releasing enzymes
- High in ULF ™. (The unique Leptospermum Factor Activity)
- Cold extracted to preserve antimicrobial properties
- ‘Australia’s Manuka’ MGO1500+ (ULF 28+) is pure Australian manuka honey. Tested at independent laboratories and guaranteed to be at least 28+ULF this is our highest rated honey & is delicious with amazing flavour
- It contains the highest levels of natural enzymes and antioxidants that have a pre-biotic function
- It is the most potent due to the highest content of minerals, antioxidants & bioflavonoids – naturally enhances your body’s own defences.
- Our highest grade quality honey for wound & oral care
AND… did we say that it is extremely rare?
CAUTION: Not suitable for infants under 12 months old
STORAGE: Cool place below 30 degrees Celcius away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.
*Not available to send to Western Australia.