Renew Enzyme Cleanser
Papaya Enzymes; Finger Lime Caviar to brighten; Wintergreen to exfoliate and Licorice and Aloe Vera to soothe...
Skin food ingredients - more like a delicious concoction good enough to eat rather than a biological exfoliant and cleanser-all-in-one...
Some of the key ingredients that make this gentle cleanser so effective and award-winning:
- Papaya enzymes gently dissolve dead skin cells and reduces pore congestion and size
- Lime has natural AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) which brightens, evens and smoothes your skin
- Wintergreen has BHA Salicylic acid - salicylic acid is highly effective in clearing acne and blackheads by reducing excess sebum, as well as improving appearance of wrinkles, roughness and tone; also beta-hydroxy acid (BHA), which has exfoliating, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
Licorice root with anti-inflammatory benefits and Aloe Vera has hydrating properties - combined, these ingredients soothe and calm the skin
- Spirulina contains beneficial phytonutrients and helps reduce appearance of wrinkles, age spots, acne and blemishes
- Lemon Myrtle is one of the Northern Rivers native botanicals and is wonderful to enliven the skin
All skin types but targets:
Dull, oily, combination and acne-prone skin
How does it fit into my skincare routine:
Gentle enough to use daily, morning and evening to cleanse.
Apply 1-2 pumps to lightly moistened skin, massaging thoroughly onto face, neck and decolletage - avoid the sensitive eye area. Leave for a minute, to allow the enzymes to gently activate skin renewal. Remove with a warm washcloth. Splash face with comfortable cold water for a morning-pick-me-up. Pat dry with a soft towel. Follow with toner, serum and moisturiser of choice.
100% Natural, Vegan, Cruelty-free 95% *Certified Organic Ingredients:
*Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf juice, *Vegetable Glycerine, Coco Glucoside, *Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice Root) extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid (from Wintergreen), Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl /Capryl glucoside, Sodium Phytate,*Citrus aurantifolia (Lime) peel oil, *Pelargonium roseum (Rose Geranium) flower oil, *Spirulina platensis (Spirulina), *Backhousia citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) leaf oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, *Salvia sclarea (Clary Sage) flower oil, Lactic Acid
What else do we love about Synthesis Organics:
There are so many reasons we have chosen to partner with Synthesis Organics – one of those is their commitment to sustainability and the environment. We love they have chosen to use minimal and recycled packaging (PCR or post-consumer recycled solid white glass to optimally protect the actives and precious oils while closing the loop on single-use packaging.)
Labels are made from 100% sugarcane and recyclable.
The outer packaging is made from biodegradable and recycled paper.
What do raving fans say about Synthesis Organics Bioactive Balancing Moisturiser:
"My skin absolutely loves this cleanser - smells so good!"
"This cleanser is a joy to use. I love the gentle texture which after applying, results in smooth, clean and hydrated skin. It also smells divine."