Bioactive Balancing Moisturiser
Packed with Naturally Northern Rivers native botanicals
Gentle and suited to combination and acne-prone skin
Some of the key ingredients of this balancing moisturiser suited to dull, acne or problematic, dry and maturing skin conditions:
- Davidson Plum Extract: nature's own antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and anti-fatigue phytonutrients. Serve to reduce appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, unclogs pores, improves circulation, collagen and hydration for firmer, clearer, more youthful looking skin. Guards against oxidative and free radical damage (one of the reasons of premature ageing.)
- Finger Lime Caviar: native Australian botanical with wound healing capacity. Natural source of Ferulic Acid.
- Green Tea: UV protection and excellent moisturising capabilities with strong antibacterial properties. Also tightens and smooths skin tone.
- Lemon Myrtle: Another Northern Rivers' botanical known for its anti-bacterial, & astringent qualities to reduce congestion and enlarged pores - nature's balancing agent for oily skin
- Kakadu Plum: Source of Vitamin C, working in synergy with Davidson Plum to brighten, renew and energise the skin
Oily / combination and normal skin. Ideal for addressing dull, congested, acne, problematic, dehydrated, pollution-exposed and maturing skin conditions.
How does it fit into my skincare routine:
Use twice daily - morning and evening after cleansing and toning.
Apply 1-2 pumps onto face, neck and décolletage, but avoid the eye area. To optimise benefits, activate by rubbing gently with finger tips, take a deep breath of the aromas, then press into skin with conscious intent, visualising your skin as clear and healthy looking.
Store below 30c and away from direct sunlight.
To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first.
If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
100% Natural, Vegan, Cruelty-free, 95% *Certified Organic Ingredients:
*Backhousia citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) extract, *Olea europaea (Olive Leaf) extract, *Vegetable Glycerin, *Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Nut) butter, Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate, *Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil, *Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) oil, *Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu) fruit extract, *Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) (and) *Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract, *Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender True) flower oil, *Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) leaf oil, *Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) flower/leaf oil, *Eugenia caryophyllata (Clove) bud oil, *Backhousia citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) leaf oil, Glyceryl Stearate (and) Sodium Stearate, Citric Acid, *Santalum spicatum (Sandalwood Australian) heartwood oil.
What else do we love about Synthesis Organics:
There are so many reasons we have chosen to partner with Synthesis Organics – one of those is their commitment to sustainability and the environment. We love they have chosen to use minimal and recycled packaging (PCR or post-consumer recycled solid white glass to optimally protect the actives and precious oils while closing the loop on single-use packaging.)
Labels are made from 100% sugarcane and recyclable.
The outer packaging is made from biodegradable and recycled paper.
What do raving fans say about Synthesis Organics Bioactive Balancing Moisturiser:
LOVE LOVE LOVE
"This moisturiser has seriously been a game changer for my skin. I have very sensitive skin that dries easily and this moisturiser keeps my skin so hydrated and soft all day long. A little bit goes a long way and scent is very mild.
Love love love this and have finally found my go-to. Have already purchased again!"
"I love this moisturiser! It is so lightweight yet nourishing and it has soothed my inflammation and redness."