Australia’s Manuka Honey MGO850+ 250g
Naturally Northern Rivers Australia’s Manuka Honey MGO850+ 250g
Laboratory tested MGO850+
(Equivalent to NPA 20+ rating or ULF 20+ rating) Premium medicinal honey
Naturally Northern Rivers Australia team has hand selected this amazing 100% purely Australia's Manuka Honey for your skin, tummy & tastebuds to enjoy!
100% Pure Australian Leptospermum species (manuka) Honey
Our happy bees in the pristine forests of Northern Rivers NSW Australia are the true heroes in this very sweet story. They collect the nectar from the Leptospermum Species (manuka) flowers and make this powerful honey for you. Our team at Australia’s Manuka carefully harvest the honey, have it independently scientifically tested for its potency and finally bottle it for your good health and enjoyment!
What does Active Honey mean?
The word ‘active’ refers to the honey’s ability to inhibit the growth of many bacteria and fungi. This ‘Activity’ or antimicrobial quality is determined by specific laboratory tests. Not all Manuka honeys are active. Choose a honey that has been tested for activity.
Australia’s Manuka Honey MGO850+ is a rich, delicious honey. It is our premium strength manuka with superior activity, making it suitable for wound card and digestive health.
(The higher the MGO/NPA/ULF rating, the higher the activity & efficacy)
- High in Antibacterial Activity
- High in Antioxidants
- High in Hydrogen Peroxide releasing enzymes
- High in ULF ™. (The unique Leptospermum Factor Activity)
- Cold extracted to preserve antimicrobial properties
- ‘Australia’s Manuka’ MGO850+ (ULF 20+) is pure Australian manuka honey. Tested at independent laboratories and guaranteed to be at least 20+ULF this higher rated honey is delicious with a rich flavour and one of our finest.
- It contains high levels of natural enzymes and antioxidants that have a pre-biotic function
- It can be added to food but is of benefit for oral care and when used externally on the skin for minor wounds and cuts.
CAUTION: Not suitable for infants under 12 months old
STORAGE: Cool place below 30 degrees Celcius away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.
*Not available to send to Western Australia due to state quarantine laws.