Australia's Manuka Medicinal Honey
In an easy to carry 50g tube
Pop it into your handbag (or man bag)!
Australia’s Manuka MGO 850+ medical grade TGA approved honey is a superior honey with bioactive properties suitable for wound care. Suitable for the treatment of minor cuts, abrasions and burns.
Scientifically tested in independent laboratories, this bioactive honey is also ideal as:
- The ideal complement to your First Aid Kit or Medicine Cabinet
- Treatment of minor wounds and scratches
- Oral care treatment of mouth ulcers
Made by the Northern Rivers bees in conjunction with the leptospermum species of flowers native to this beautiful region.
- NPA 20+ (850+MGO) medical honey product accelerates healing of minor wounds, scratches, and burns
- Potent antibacterial first aid product tested at independent laboratories for accurate MGO rating
- Cold-extracted which means all beneficial enzymes preserved
- Bees are truly happy as leave plenty for them - no sugar feeding - ethical practices
- We harvest during the flowering of our Leptospermum plants in a narrow window - three to four weeks each year